Saturday 15 February 2014

All about Chloe xx

Heya Everyone!

Lucy has done her facts and now its my turn... :D

1. My birthday is the 26th October!!
2. I love singing, acting and street dance (though im not great at them ha ha).
3. I am going to marry Niall Horan or Ashton Irwin hehe!!!!(Copying Lucy's 3 sort of hehe!)
4. I may or may not be a bit of a fan-girl....
5. Boy Bands/YouTuber's are my weakness forever.
6. I spend way to much time on the internet (on twitter, YouTube and blogs).
7. We have 4 cats, 2 dogs, 2 lizards, 2 fish tanks and 2 African land snails <3 haha animal obsessed family!!
8. The only food I don't like is lettuce, its gross.
9. I would like to have a job with children when im older, my dream job is Paediatric Doctor.
10. I live in band tops, baggy jumpers, leggings and jeans!


You could follow me on twitter @Flojoe98 , I always follow back :) xxxxx

Love you all,
Chloe :* xxxxx

ps im sorry mines taken ages to do ive had a lot of exams and stuff, argh. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment